Monday, May 4, 2009

Hi there I'm the New Guy here at "thoughts.com". I'm Adrianne, and I would like to share some information to you guys. I have found out and actually tried this numbing cream product, which is the suitable companion for painless tattooing and piercing, It's a product from drnumb, it's a topical anesthetic cream, that contains lidocaine, It is non-oily and water-based it doesn't interfere with the ink. I mean totally complete for a numbing cream. I suggest it to you guys, who are planning to get tattooed or body pierced, It is painless so there's no regrets specially to the ladies. It cost me only $14 but do you believe that I had only paid for the shipping fee and I got the free sample and If you are a store owner buying these product, Try this one,! A 10 pieces of 30 gram tubes can only cost you half the price, Isn't that great?? You should try one now, I mean not only one but for a 10 pieces to save more.

If you were interested like me, Try visiting their website, It's http://www.drnumb.com, or call them at this toll-free hotline, it's 1-888-288-4847. Try it to believe it, can you imagine yourself success someday by not only thinking of ourselves but also the care for your customers! I guaranteed the best numbing cream ever! Medically tested and reasonable price..

I never regret using one of these in my shop. Thank You Guys And Have Fun.
Just Dropping By.
-manbroken--@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, you are free to have some comments on this, thankyou.