Monday, May 4, 2009

Thankyou guys for posting it in my email

"It's been quite a while that I had tried this product, It's a topical anesthetic cream from Drnumb, which is the suitable companion for painless tattooing and body piercing. I tell you it's a great experience, like I mean who said there's No Pain No Gain? I have tried it and guess what it's Gain with no Pain!. Absolutely! This is the efficient way of doing the tattoo and body piercing; you must try It to see the difference in any product! It contains 5% lidocaine, non-oily and definitely not applicable to sensitive skin, it is water-based and doesn't interfere with the ink, approved by our Food and Drugs Administration (medically tested) and reasonable price! Woah! that has a lot of offer.. -Adrianne"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, you are free to have some comments on this, thankyou.